Monday, October 23, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
slpt pretty late yeasterday. couldn't slp well agn. i love today's simple bread breakfast. hope mom will prepare more bread for us instead of cooking heavy meals. =) sch normal. there's smthing wrong wif my spelling n my reading la. my java codes all cannot compile properly cuz of it.. -.-" classrooms wad freaking cold la.

the @#$ lecturer told me smthing which made me feel like killing him/her. Since she/he approved it at first, y tell me NOW ( the submission date is today) that my article has no issue to argue on it?? wtf!!! den now wad?! @#$% u la!!

went home without meeting anyone.. wow.. nvr felt so free b4.. haha.. long time didn't go home alone le.. XD i juz love his mp3.. hehex.. nice songs to hear.. ^^


* for a split second, i thought i was invicible.. am i dead yet? for that moment, i didn't felt i wanna die.. i still have things i haven fulfill.. *

*spill the blood or spill the beans? *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home